Discover what’s new, what’s working and what’s to come
California is committed to creating the policy, funding and technical framework for making healthy, high performance and sustainable facilities the norm. The public sector is working to lead by example in these efforts, from state and local government to schools.
The Sustainable Facilities Forum was created to highlight recent progress in these efforts, and to provide an opportunity for those working on facility programs and projects to share their experiences, discover successful strategies, connect with potential partners and discover new products and resources.
What will the forum cover?
The program will address current topics related to planning and execution of facility programs, including:
– Strategies and resources for ZNE construction and retrofits
– Electric vehicle charging infrastructure and incentives
– Distributed energy resources
– New materials and technologies, e.g., cross-laminated timber
– Smart landscaping
– Demand response
– Sources of project funding
– Building decarbonization – what lies ahead
What will the program include?
The agenda will include:
– Keynote presentations
– Breakout education sessions
– A leadership awards luncheon
– A networking reception
– Dedicated time for attendees to interact with sponsors at their table top displays
Who should attend?
– Anyone involved in planning, supervising and executing facility programs for state and local government and schools
– Commercial building owners and operators
If you’re interested in attending and would like to find out more about the Forum, contact Jonathan Marquiss at 626-577-5700, or write to him at email@example.com.